- Published: Wednesday, 02 November 2022 14:04
- Written by Gail Vallance Barrington
Workshop #14 Context & Challenge, Nov. 8, 2022
American Evaluation Association Conference, New Orleans, LA
Based on the new text, Evaluation Time: A Practical Guide for Evaluation (Barrington & Triana-Tremain, SAGE, 2022), this workshop will address four key questions:
- •Do we recognize how our own power & privilege impact our work?
- •Do we acknowledge the complex macro systems in which our programs are embedded?
- •Can our methods actually hamper social justice?
- •Do we understand why organizations may fail to launch our recommendations for positive change?
Join Gail Vallance Barrington to untangle these wicked contextual problems. Discussion, critical tools, a new model & a strategy checklist will be shared.
Tuesday, November 8, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm EST