- Published: Tuesday, 03 September 2019 13:01
- Written by Gail Vallance Barrington
- Intermediate Consulting Skills
Full-day Workshop (with Matt Feldmann and Laura Keene)
Re-examine your marketing approach; consider ways to manage increasingly complex projects and foster innovation and sustainability through reflective practice.
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
- Consulting After 50: Career Renewal Stories
Hear directly from successful evaluators about their second-act careers in consulting!
Thu, Nov 14, 2019 (01:45 PM - 02:30 PM)
- Lessons-Still-Not-Learned: Synthesizing and sharing lessons across our evaluations to improve program design and impact
An interactive think tank to explore the often-hidden reasons for program success and failure.
Sat, Nov 16, 2019 (08:00 AM - 09:00 AM)
https://www.evaluationconference.org/ for more information. See you there!