A Must-Read For Evaluation Today!
A Practical Guide for Evaluation
- An accessible, contemporary, and comprehensive guide to the concepts and practice of evaluation
- Integrates new approaches and concerns, and classic frameworks with practical tools that readers can use to design evaluation studies
- How to measure planned and implemented interventions while focusing on the questions most important to the community and organizations in which the evaluation takes place.
- Stresses the role of critical and evaluative thinking and self-reflection
- Demonstrates the importance of context and equity in today’s turbulent environment, offering a new stance for evaluators to support global as well as local issues.